Sarah is an experienced registered psychologist who works with all ages. She is approachable, authentic and easy to connect with. Her training in resilience is a key aspect of her work and she takes great interest in the strengths that people bring. In her own words:
“Everybody goes through difficult periods in their life and it takes courage to change old patterns or ways of thinking. I love journeying alongside individuals who have decided to do this challenging but important work.
I provide a safe and non-judgemental space for clients to speak honestly and feel heard. I also provide them with practical strategies to keep things concrete and tangible.
It’s a joy for me is to see my clients grow in self-awareness and self-confidence — enjoying healthier ways of relating and living fuller and more fulfilling lives.”
Sarah is a member of the Australian Psychological Society and uses solution focussed therapy as well as cognitive and dialectical behaviour therapies.
Her main areas of interest and experience are:
- All types of anxiety and mood disorders
- Eating disorders
- Adolescent and adult depression
- Self-esteem and identity issues
- School relationship difficulties, study stress and organisation
- Parent training and family support
- All life adjustments including peri/postnatal
- Building resilience – both adults and children
- Managing work/life balance