Everybody goes through difficult periods in their life and it takes courage to change old patterns or ways of thinking. I love journeying alongside individuals who have decided to do this challenging but important work.
I provide a safe and non-judgemental space for clients to speak honestly and feel heard. I also provide them with practical strategies to keep things concrete and tangible, and believe honest feedback always helps.
It’s a joy for me is to see my clients grow in self-awareness and self-confidence — enjoying healthier ways of relating and living fuller/more fulfilling lives.
Her main areas of interest and experience are:
- Child, adolescent & adult counselling
- All types of anxiety and mood disorders
- Self-esteem and identity issues
- School difficulties
- Parent training and family support
- Building resilience – both adults and children
- Managing stress and work/life balance
- Critical Incident Interventions