Couples come to therapy because they value and respect their relationship.
They may be experiencing difficulties in one way or another, and practitioners at The Resilience Centre are trained to help couples find helpful solutions.
Couple counselling will help you:
- Have a positive approach to solving your relationship dilemmas
- See someone for mediation during separation
- Renegotiate your relationship toward a preferred future
- Be on the same page with your partner when raising the kids
- Learn skills in communication
- To understand each other
- Feel respected and heard in your relationship
- Move forward from past hurts and unhelpful behaviours