At The Resilience Centre, we believe that the family has an integral part to play in the solution.
Most of our practitioners will see whole families together to gather a picture of what works when times are good. We see families of all ages and stages and invite the extended family to be part of the process of healing and change.
Family sessions will help:
- Support the family in making changes
- Cohesion and connectedness for children in the system
- Relatives understanding the process you are going through
- Everyone in the family invested in the preferred future
- Shared responsibility
- Ensure a team approach to an issue you may be dealing with
- Family behaviour changes