Anxiety is the number one mental health issue in Australia, but it is also the most treatable. Anxiety is an essential human emotion – it protects us from threats – but sometimes those threats are only perceived.
This webinar is for adults or anyone who has left school and would like tips and practical strategies on how to:
- Distinguish between typical ‘worries’, stress and severe anxiety
- Manage anxiety, worry or nervousness
- Help others who are anxious
- Spend less time “stuck in thoughts” and more time enjoying life.
This webinar will be particularly helpful for those curious as to how seeing a psychologist or joining a group program may help with anxiety.
Monday 4th November, 2019
When: 7.00 – 8.00 pm
If “life happens” and you miss it live, you still have access to the recording for the next 2 weeks. But you do need to register before the event.
Where: Your PC or laptop
Register: Anytime up until the start of the webinar. Click on the button below and follow the prompts to provide your details and make a payment.
- NOTE: You will be able to type in your questions to the presenter during the webinar and they will answer as many as possible at the conclusion of the presentation. Webinar first-timers, if you are joining us live, we explain how you can ask questions, at the start of the seminar .
Presenter: Lyn Worsley
LYN is a clinical psychologist and Director of The Resilience Centre with a background in nursing, teaching and youth work. She has worked alongside people of all ages and stages for over 20 years. She specialises in child, adolescent and family psychology and relationship issues. She is the author of two books, The Resilience Doughnut – The Secret of Strong Kids and The Resilience Doughnut – The Secret of Strong Adults.
Enquire now to book a session or for further information. Your enquiry will be treated with the strictest confidence.