Signposts - Reflecting on our lived experience of soulfulness
Signposts is a set of 48 cards based on original photographs for building conversations about meaning, spirituality, connectedness and transformation.
This tool is not based on a particular theology or philosophy. It explores ways to reflect on the mystery of our life's purpose and action belief in our everyday lives. Each card combines a powerfully evocative full-color photo with a few simple words. Signposts can revitalize our contemplation and create dynamic conversations about matters we hold closest to our hearts.
- Select a card and speak about an experience you have had of this theme. Which other cards represent themes that are strong for you now?
- Which cards do you think you do well? Which would you like to learn to practise more often?
- Thinking of a time of transition/challenge, select 3 cards that were strengths you drew on at the time/you now draw on.
- If you could 'gift' a quality/ability to a friend/family member/colleague, which card would you choose?
- Randomly select a card. Use this as a contemplation/writing theme for the week. Have any key understandings emerged?
48 laminated, full-colour cards, 140 x 140 mm, polypropylene box, 28-page booklet. ISBN 0 9580188 6 3
For more information go to the Resources tab on the St Luke's Innovative Resources website, www.innovativeresources.org