Constance is a Registered Psychologist who has completed a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours Class 1) and a Master of Psychology (Clinical), and is currently working towards endorsement as a clinical psychologist. She has worked in both public and private sectors in which she provided evidence-based treatment to clients presenting with anxiety disorders, depression, difficulties with emotion regulation and low self-esteem. Constance aims to provide therapy in a manner that is client centred, empathetic and goal focused. She is also available to conduct cognitive and educational assessments.
Constance's areas of interest and experience:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Academic stress
- Personality Disorders
- Assessments for children with suspected learning disorder/ cognitive difficulties/ giftedness
Constance works with:
- Children 7 years and above
Constance's therapeutic approach:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Relaxation and mindfulness-based techniques
Cost: $185 weekdays and $195 on Saturdays (individuals) per 55 minute session.
Blogs posted by Constance: