The Resilience Centre is a collaborative group of Christian psychologists with a range of expertise and interests. The practice seeks to extend the individual consulting services to link research, training and therapy on the one site by measuring client outcomes and satisfaction, working with consumers in running groups and seminars and developing programs.
· AHPRA Registration as a Psychologist
· Eligible for Medicare rebate
· Strong CBT skills and experience with positive psychology therapeutic modalities (e.g. SFT, DBT, schema therapy, ACT, play-therapy)
Professional development or further education in a specific area of psychology.
· A Psychologist with experience in family therapy and couple relationships counselling is preferred.
· Completion of a Masters of Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology Registration (or eligibility within the next 12 months) for AHPRA registration as a specialist clinical psychologist
· Registration (or eligibility within the next 12 months) for a higher level Medicare rebate
The practice is in Epping, close to public transport. The Resilience Centre has a steady referral base of clients, a collegiate working environment, well appointed consulting rooms, full time reception and administrative support and opportunities for regular peer reviews.
For more details contact Lyn Worsley, Principal Psychologist on email@example.com or Phone the practice on: 02 9869 0377